- We have learned the new robotics game and rules
- We have agreed on a game strategy
- We have brainstormed and developed plans and ideas to effectively accomplish these strategy objectives
- We have developed CAD drawings to represent these plans,we have developed a list of needed tools and materials to build the design
- And we have built, wired, and programmed a moving robot chassis
On Saturday we went to a Kickoff Event in Boyne City, to meet with some other teams, sit in on some helpful workshops, pick up our Kit of Parts, and to finally find out what game our robot is going to participate in! This year's game is called Aerial Assist, and the goal is to use strategic teamwork to advance your team's ball down the field and into one of the goals. On Sunday much of our team attended a Rookie Workshop at Kettering University, where they began to program and build a robot chassis. The rest of the week has been all questions and ideas, and we now have settled on a working strategic approach for the remainder of the season!
You can watch the Aerial Assist animation video here: